Tax Roll Corrections
All tax bill corrections are ordered either by the State Board of Tax Appeals of the State of Kansas, the County Commission or the County Appraiser.  The Treasurer receives these orders and issues corrected statements.  Reductions are reflected on the second half due if the original taxes were paid in half.  Full payment tax reductions result in a refund and in certain cases interest is paid thereon.