Address Changes
If you have moved, Click Here, fill out the Change of Address form and it will be sent to the Ellis County Treasury.  If you would prefer, you may fill out the form, print it and send it to the Ellis County Treasury, P.O. Box 520, Hays, KS 67601-0520.  If you have questions or concerns about this form, email your inquiries to and your questions will be answered.  When completing the automated Change of Address form all the spaces marked with ‘*’ are mandatory and need to be filled in.  Once the Treasury receives your Change of Address form, your new address will be entered in the Ellis County name file for future tax billings.  Changing your address for Motor Vehicle Registrations requires a personal visit to the Treasury in the county in which you reside.